MUCAR CDE900 PRO
The CDE900 Pro is a powerhouse diagnostic tool boasting comprehensive OBD2 functions and robust hardware for any upgrades. Its unique selling point is flexibility. You only buy the software you need, when you need it, saving unnecessary costs. CDE900 Pro is more than a tool; it's a smart investment.
MUCAR CDE900 Pro Scan tool for Personal, Business, Mechanic, Technician, Auto Repair Shop...
- Intelligent Analystic Module: Shows the main information of vehicle, let you know what’s going on to fix car problems faster.
- Read & clear codes: read all available codes of systems, help turn off warning lights, and maintain your car in good condition.
- DTC definition：allows you to view possible causes and recommend possible repairs. You can also Google it online for more information.
- Data log, data playback, read and track live data stream in text or graph for multiple sensors.
- Auto-generate health report. Takes all available codes, repair guide, shows you possible causes and know how to repair.
- IM Online Chat: Any questions during using, you'll get answer more promptly, including vehicle compatibility, product features, and more.
- Lifetime Update: One click to get the latest version, vehicle coverage, and bug fix.
Why You Need MUCAR CDE900 PRO Diagnostic Tool?
1.Free Function:Full OBD2 functions lifetime
- 39.95usd for 4 systems diagnose (Engine,Brake,Airbag,Transmission) Lifetime free
- 99.95usd For full systems diagnose Free Lifetime Update
- 15.95usd For Optional 1 Reset Functions Free Lifetime Update
- 79.95usd For 28 Reset Functions Free Lifetime Update
- 59.95usd For 1 Car Brand Full Function(Full system + 28 Reset Functions + ECU Coding + Active Test (BI-Directional Control) ) Free Lifetime Update
Premium Hardware. Designed in America
Full OBD2 Function Featuring 10 modes of OBD2 tests Lifetime Free
How to Purchase the Function
106 Vehicle Brand Coverage & 17 Language Software and Keep Growing...
VEHICLE COVERAGE INQUIRY >>> https://h5.thinkcar.com/coverage/all
For America car models —— FORD,LINCOIN,GM,BUICK,CADILLAC,CHEVROLET,CHRYSLER,DODGE,JEEP,HM
For Europe car models —— BENZ,SMART,SPRINTER,BMW,VW,SKODA,AUDI,OPEL,LAMBORGHINI,PORSCHE,MAYBACH,EURO FORD,LANDROVER,DR,BENTLEYRollsRoyce,ROVER,MINI,VAUXHALL,FERRARI,FIAT,Abarth,LANCIA,Alfa,Romeo,Maserati,BUGATTI,PEUGEOTCITROEN,RENAULT,SAAB,VOLVO,OPEL,Dacia,SEAT;
For Malaysia car makes —— PERODUA(PERODUA), PROTON;
For Iran car makes ——IKCO, MVM, SAIPA;
For Australian car makes —— Austford, Holden ;
For India car makes ——TATA, MARUTI, MAHINDRA, India HM;
For Russia car makes—— GAZ, VAZ;
For Brazil car makes ——FIAT; GM;
For Asian car makes ——SAMSUNG,DAEWOO,SSANYYONG,HYUNDAI,KIA,HONDA,Acura,TOYOTA,SCION,LEXUS MAZDA,NISSAN,Infiniti,JPISUZU,TLISUZU,DAIHATSUSUZUKI,MITSUBISHI,SUBARU,CHANGCHENG,HUACHEN,ZHONGXING,JACTY,QIRUI_TY,ISUZU,JINLONG,CHANGAN,LIUWEI_TY,XINKAI,JPISUZU,ZHONGSHUN,HAOQING,HAFEI,XIALI,CHANGHE,ZHONGTAI,Kowloon,Brilliance,LIFAN,WEILI,FLYER,SSANGYONG,JIAO,WEILI,LUXGEN.BYD,CHERY.ZOTYE.etc.
- Storage environment
- Working environment
- Working voltage
- Working current
So, a few things about this. First, it's well made. Not cheap feeling. Wires, connectors, touchscreen, are all well made.
Second, you have wifi capabilities, which means if you tap on a DTC code, it will open google, and you can search dor more information about that code. Thats pretty neat.
Lastly, im hesitant on purchasing the full mode on this. Right now its a basic scan tool, with live capabilities. If you purchase some of the other modes, or all, it sais you can do more. I'm not sure what 100 percent. But still skeptical on spending the money. Would love a trial of the Volkswagen software to see what it can actually do. But considering most scan tools can be very expensive, this unit is comparable.
This is an extremely nice OBD2 tool for reading faults and troubleshooting automotive issues. The screen is large and easy to see and read. The resolution is comparable to the best of smart phones and is also a touch screen. The response is fast and impressive. Right out of the box it can identify, monitor, live read, and troubleshoot dozens and dozens of vehicle issues. It has even further tools which can be unlocked for a fee, but they are not necessary for most functions. The current fee to unlock all monitoring capabilities is $99. Again, this is NOT necessary to use this for most functions, only if you want the "everything". There is also a nice library of shortcut abilities for purchase which if used often on hundreds of different vehicles would be a nice quality of life upgrade, such as resetting oil life, tire pressure monitors etc. Most of these functions can already be performed in the vehicle itself, but if you don't want to remember how to do it on every different car this is a nice one button fix for a small additional price. When I saw there was additional software to purchase I almost docked it a star but this thing is too nice, and too feature rich out of the box for 99% of the people who would use it to do that.
This is an advanced scanning tool that is wayyy better than the small handheld ones you get at your local auto parts store. There are a bunch of additional software packages you can purchase, but they aren't needed. This thing is pretty bulky with a nice size screen, which I think is actually really good and definitely easier to read and understand compared to the tiny ones. I would say paying the fee for the all inclusive software upgrades is well worth it, especially if you're a mechanic and will use the scanner tool frequently. It'll pay for itself over time. Highly recommend!